CryOmega and CryOmega - Flex
CryOmega delivers a continuous, direct spray of nitrous oxide (-89°C) to any treatment site. It provides clinically effective freezing with pinpoint precision and is absolutely simple to use.
There are no position limitations. CryOmega can be used to treat lesions in any position on the body.
- Effective: Delivers a continuous, direct spray of nitrous oxide (-89°C) to treatment site
- Economical: Low-cost, effective cryosurgery in any clinical setting
- Disposable: Simply dispose of the entire unit when the internal cartridge is empty
- Convenient: Simple, hassle-free operation
The versatility of the CryOmega® and Flex was paramount to its success in the GP trial across Ireland as it was useful for treating ailments, wherever they are located. It is with this adaptability in mind that MDI is offering a special promotion to support the potential increases in service demand due to the summer months and recent healthcare reports:
- In the last 12 months, sexual health practitioners have seen a dramatic increase in the levels of genital warts and associated sexually transmitted infections.
- The summer months means ‘sandal season’, emphasizing the common problem of treatable foot conditions as the area is more visible encouraging people to seek treatment.
To avail of this offer, simply quote discount code CRYO15 when you place an order with MDI Medical.
Place your order;
- By Phone on 1800 321 330
- By email firstname.lastname@example.org
- By Fax +353 (0) 818 274 275 or +44 (0) 28 90 202 131
Offer valid until September 30th 2013